Saturday, September 27, 2008

New job


After several months of job hunting, I found my first job in the field of educational technology. I am working in a college of languages in southern Taiwan as a instructional designer. I have to construct create e-learning materials of Korean, Malaysian, Vietnamese, and Thai languages for self-learning. The instruction design model includes analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.


It is a two-year project. I am responsible for instructional designs, and the other two colleague work for graphic or multimedia designs. We have to brainstorm together. Without much differentiating in skills, I also design web pages, and they create Adobe Flash animations. We did a lots trial and error. I hope we will build a creative and effective product for the student.

2 comments:

唐恩霖 (Craig) said...

Congratulations! What city is your job in?

Wei-Shin said...

Hi Craig,

I thought to write you an email about this. I thank you for your prayer. I know other brothers and sisters also pray for me. I feel so blessed.
The job is in Kaohsiung city. I plan to rent an apartment instead of driving back and forth...

Thank you for droping me a message.